fitness & yoga
If you want to get a feel for Studio 8 Fitness before taking the leap, purchase our Buy Right Now Deal! $10 for ONE WEEK OF CLASSES! Click on image to purchase now! We can't wait to meet you!
We have more than 40 fitness and yoga classes for you to choose from each week all taught by certified instructors. Each teacher at Studio 8 strives for excellence whether it's a class of 5 or a class of 20! Our goal is to have fun while we help you pursue a life of health and wellness!
CURRENT FITNESS CLASSES:
- Tabata Bosu: This class will start your Monday off with a bang! Tabata cardio intervals will get you warmed up followed by Barre work or Bosu work for total body conditioning. This class is an intermediate level class.
- Extreme Tabata: Get ready to step up your cardio game with this HIIT class. This class will use Tabata timing and cardio exercises sure to get that heart rate up. This is an intermediate level class. You are encouraged to go at your own pace.
- Core Crunch: This is a 50 minute ab blaster. This class will concentrate on the core as well as the back. Please bring a mat.
- Kick, Step, Punch: Kick Step Punch is a cardio kickboxing class that require equipment and may incorporate Step Aerobics. We will focus on kickboxing drills, strength sequences and improving balance. Be ready to sweat and work out come stress!! This class is for all levels.
- Zumba: Zumba is a latin dance fitness class sure to bring the party to your exercise routine! All levels welcome. Be prepared to dance to all different type of music!
- Total Body Burn: This 45 minute class is a mix of strength/weights, body weight exercises and cardio and just like the name says - its a total body burn!
- Barre Burn:This 50 min Barre class is sure to be a body changer. A mix of upper body, lower body and core work will challenge you and change you. This class is for all levels.
- Burn the Floor:This fun filled 50 minute tap dance class will work your legs and burn calories all while bringing the joy of dance to Studio 8. Tap experience is helpful but not required.
- Cardio Drumming: Cardio Drumming is a fun cardio class using drumsticks and fitballs! You will get a great workout as you drum and dance to fun upbeat music! This class is for all levels. Sticks and balls are provided.
- Cardio Matrix:This is a 90 minute class that combines Tabata, Circuit Training, Strength and stretch work. You will be challenged and pushed. This is an intermediate level class. Beginners are encouraged to go at their own pace.
- Zumba Tone:This 30 min express class combines the latin rhythms of Zumba with weighted toning sticks. A very fun way to dance your way into a toned body! All levels welcome.
- Barre Above: Barre Above will sculpt and tone your entire body through a series of upper body and lower body segments. Any level is welcome.
- All Muscle: This 50 minute class will use different weights and accessories to tone all of your muscles. No muscle left behind! This class is for all levels.
- Bosu Total Body Blast: This class will utilize the Bosu Balance Trainer, Balas balls for a complete workout using cardio and strength exercises for a total body changer. This class is limited to 10 participants and needs to be booked prior.
- Sweat:This class will stay true to its name! You will sweat with this HIIT style cardio class. All levels welcome.
- Dance Fit: This is a Thursday evening dance party! Let all your cares go and dance to current music with club lighting and fun moves! All levels welcome.
- Strong by Zumba: This program, developed by Zumba is a HIIT workout that is done to the intensity of the music. 4 quadrants will challenge each different part of your body. All levels welcome.
- Full Body Barre/Cardio Tone: This barre class will combine both cardio work and strength work to make you longer, leaner and overall a better version of you! All levels welcome.
- Barre Intensity: Barre Intensity® combines attributes of Pilates, dance, and personal training. We incorporate small isolated movement to fatigue the muscles, large range motion to elevate the heart rate, and sequencing that incorporates upper and lower body to make every minute count. This results in a total body workout that leaves you mentally strong and feeling accomplished.
- Strength and Tone Circuit: This class is a high volume (reps), low resistance (weight) workout with short rest intervals geared to help build strength and endurance while improving muscle tone and definition. Divided into 3 unique circuits, each session includes cardio training and exercises that focus on your core and entire body for a complete workout. All set to your pace and personal goals.
current Yoga classes:
Gentle Classes great for beginners or those looking for stress relief and stretching:
- Restful Yoga, Mindful Meditation, Bedtime, Sweet Dreams and Slow Stretch
Slow Flowing class great for all levels that move through seated and standing postures:
- Energy Flow, Positive Vibes and Rise & Shine
Vinyasa classes build heat and strength are are great for those looking for a more intense workout (modifications can still be made for beginners or those with injuries):
- Yoga Burn, Vinyasa, Rockin' Vinyasa