SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!
Indoor cycling is a total-body workout and works all of the major muscle groups. Here are seven areas you work and how you use them while you’re cycling.
- Core. Use your core to stabilize your body throughout the class, which helps to achieve overall balance, especially when you’re standing.
- Back. Maintain a strong, stable spine throughout the class, which will help to strengthen and tone your back muscles.
- Glutes. Feel your glutes working with each pump, especially when you stand up from your seat, do an incline, or increase the resistance.
- Quadriceps. Your quadriceps will be the main muscles used as you pedal and climb hills, leading to strong, toned legs.
- Hamstrings. Cycling helps to strengthen and loosen your hamstrings, which lift the pedal up with each cycle and stabilize your joints.
- Lower legs. You’ll work your calves with each cycle, which helps to protect your ankles and feet while cycling and during everyday activities.
ready to spin?
Studio 8 Fitness has a private space dedicated to spin and instructors that are AMAZING! If you are looking for a challenging and intense workout, look no further!
check it out:
All Spinning classes must be pre-booked and done through our Studio 8 Fitness App. Download it from your favorite app store.
A heart rate monitor is highly encouraged but not required. (fit bit, apple watch have minimal heart rate monitors and are sufficient)
VIP Monthly Packages:
Unlimited classes + Unlimited spin passes
$115/mo Autopay only
Add Run Club on for $10 more per month!
Spin Price with no package:
5 class Spin Pass - $90.
10 class Spin Pass - $140
Drop in Spin Pass (space permitting) - $16